Tuesday 4 May 2021

May - Cross-Stitch

I am so happy that I have made it to the fifth month of this challenge but also terrified that it is now May and this year is speeding by.


Last year for my birthday my husband bought me a lampshade making workshop which sounded really fun. After a number of postponements, it was finally cancelled with no future date booked. As a replacement he bought me some lovely gifts including this gorgeous cross-stitch kit. 


I have been wanting to try one for a while and have been loving all the modern brightly coloured ones I have seen on Etsy and Instagram. My parents-in-law are expert cross-stitchers and have all sorts of patterns framed in their house. I am sure mine won't be up to their standard but I'm excited to give it a go. 

1 comment:

  1. What a colourful kit Danielle I am sure that you will have fun making it :)

    ReplyDelete