Friday 5 March 2021

February Recap

I have loved sewing this month. I have not been quite as productive as I had hoped but I have made two hair scrunchies and the beginnings of a top which I'm pleased with. The top I made by using a current vest as a template and with a bit of adjustment it's looking good. I still need to tidy it up and sort out the bottom hem but I am excited to wear it soon. Probably just on a zoom call but still!






I had been hoping to make some cushions from some beautiful material I had left over but it is lost somewhere in the loft. We will have to bring all our things down at some point hopefully in the next few months when we move house and so this will be a project for another month. 

Sewing is definitely something that I enjoy and that holds my attention. I am already excited about about continuing it and am planning to find some material to make a summer dress soon. 



1 comment:

  1. Check out Waves and Wild's new website Danielle they have loads of patterns on sale that might tempt you to try more sewing :)

    ReplyDelete